After you were injured in a car accident in Florida, you have made an appointment to visit with a lawyer. You are likely wondering what information you should bring with you to your meeting. The more information that you have at the time of the meeting, the more questions the lawyer will be able to answer.
What Information Should I Have Available?
It is very important to understand what documents are needed at the time of your meeting with your lawyer. At the very minimum, you should have the following documents available:
- The accident or driver exchange report
- Your discharge summary from the hospital
- Your driver’s license
- Your car and health insurance information
- Photos of your vehicle at the time of the accident
- Photos of any injury sustained from the accident
- The contact information of anyone who has contacted you regarding the accident
This is a great starting point for your case. If you are able to provide this information at your first visit with your lawyer, he or she may be able to give you some insight and answer a number of questions that you have about your case.
Contact Our Trusted Personal Injury Attorneys
For over 18 years, attorney Guy DiMartino has represented his clients in personal injury and medical malpractice cases, so you will be guaranteed effective legal representation. If you have any questions about the legal process or have been injured, please call attorney DiMartino at 352-329-0329 to get the help you deserve.